EL Diagnostic is DrLal Singh Expertise branch of diagnostic laboratories, where Hematology, Immunology & Serology, Histopathology & Cytology, Clinical Pathology & Biochemistry etc. tests are conducted. The Department Of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine offers a range of laboratory services covering both routine and specialist testing. Our extensive testing procedures are performed to help physicians diagnose disease and monitor patient care. The Pathology Laboratory is equipped with technologically advanced instrumentation and led by competent laboratory personnel. We also have a team of Consultants to facilitate and sustain the outstanding quality of EL DIAGNOSTIC LAB.
Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity. We offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive support. Our broad physician expertise, highly skilled workforce and benchmark-setting operational performance deliver services that are seamless, dependable, safe and appropriately priced.
We offer a same day service for routine in-house tests on samples received before 2:00 pm, under normal working conditions (this includes hematology, biochemistry and cytology).
We pride ourselves on achieving the following goals:
- A simplified way to reach out to us for your day to day laboratory needs.
- One stop solutions for your needs on Chemicals, Consumables, Equipment’s, Life Science and Microbiology products.
- Faster response to your queries.
- Better support and customer experience.
- To ensure the high standard of our work with internal and external quality control and assessments.
- To report your results as soon as they are available, by fax, email or by post.
- To liaise with other laboratories so as to provide a broad spectrum of tests.
- To keep all records for reference and repeat reports if required at no extra cost. Our focus is to bring value added products and services to help you monitor your health more effectively. We are committed to strengthen and to bring our core goal of wider choice and customer convenience to you.
With committed and sustained efforts to improve the quality of services, the Laboratory adopted technology-based equipment and process with continual up gradation. In doing so, the Laboratory added newer instrumentation and improved techniques for testing with a view to extend better help to clinicians and patients alike. A team of pathologists provide full-time services. Most of the tests are carried out on fully automated closed system analyzers. Sample bar coding facilitates direct loading of the analyzer and capture of the results generated, without active human intervention. The Laboratory has developed a quality management system as per guidelines of ISO. The system is strictly implemented and audited from time to time.